August 2014




She covers her face while she sleeps...




Date day at the glass museum


Sunrise view from our bedroom


Sunset



Sunset from our back porch


Typical day at our house...


Walking at Point Ruston




Anniversary Dinner at our favorite spot


Seattle Zoo & Ferris Wheel to celebrate our four year old!







Sitting up on her own!







HIs best bud gave him a picture of them for his birthday.  He STILL prays for her every night over a year later!


Wearing Mama's dress for her dedication.  Same one I wore!




We love the Johnson sisters!!


Miss Amanda reading to all four boys


Best part of baking



Nachos to go to start out our first camping trip!!










Visiting Lamar & Sheila when they camped up in La Conner











First time in the Bumbo


One of my favorite pictures of him....I love his sweet little smile. He kept chasing me with the "monster"



Having an important conversation 


Ruston




My $3 thrift find!!


Can't even tell you how fortunate I am to have this girl in my life!!



She started up by the toy beside me!


Tacoma Rainiers game




Ruston...we go there a lot!





Healthy 4 year old check-up


Watching Kali at her volleyball tournament


Trip on the train with the Thomassons



That's Mt. Rainier right there...majestic eh?








Her first doll



That's a wrap on August 2014....our last full month in Tacoma!  We sure filled it full of fun and friends!!



Comments

Popular Posts